quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2007

Made for someone ....now shared with all

Lost in a world of darkness
i try to find my way back home
without you i feel alone
alone among such strange faces

How can i know wich way to go
when i don´t know where i did came from

I´m drowning in the river of my own tears
lost in a void of fears
my soul shouts crys of pain
that my mouth silences

I´m lost
without you i´m lost
don´t knowing where illusion ends
and reality begins

My imortal soul is on a quest
one that started so long ago
one that seems impossible to complete
one that denies me my happyness
one that makes me feel divided
in need of your touch
in need of your body
in need of your warmth
in need of peace....

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Isto tudo depois de uma noite de trabalho???

lost_soul disse...

Já sabes como sou nao paro quieto,espero que esteja tudo bem contigo.