segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2007

World of mirrors....

Found myself in a room
Right in the center
In each wall a large mirror
Each depicting a different perspective
A different perspective of me

Suddenly there is movement
And each mirror disintegrates
In their place
Four persons now stand

I talk to them
They don’t seem to listen
I try to explain
That I am not only what they see
They do not care

They appear to have made their mind
They already decided who I am
Just from that small perspective they saw of me
They have already judged me by my appearance

Not willing to take the effort to find out
Who I really am
Who I am as a whole
They just stare at me

In a corner
Embraced by shadows
I see someone I don’t recognize
Suddenly I realize
That the person in shadows is me

Looking at my self I stare
I am confused as the reason evades me
Then I find the answer
Is just that sometimes
We judge ourselves more vigorously
Than every one else

Always second guessing our
Ideas our thoughts
Always telling ourselves that
We could have done something
In a different way, in a better way

In this world of mirrors we live in
Everything is a reflection of
What others think of us
As each of us is just a reflection in the mirror


Lost_soul

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Oi Eugénio!

Consegui vir hoje ver o teu blog, mas foi de passagem, amanhã tento ver com mais calma!

É só pa deixar um beijo!

Maïté