segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2008

Inner Sanctum....

The night perpetuates the shadows
still present in my soul
as a sentinel they guard
they protect,keeping at bay
those ill intentioned
those angels of doom
that try but without sucess
to enter the inner sanctum

All those light entities
those beacons of hope
they dare not to approach
the apparent darkness
that surronds so guarded place
afraid to be consumed by it

And so as the cicle repeats itself
and the night returns
i wait....
patiently
for that special being
who through intuition
will have the necessary courage
to realize that the shadows,just illusions
are there just to discourage the weak

I wait patiently
for the one who without knowing
holds inside the key to unlock
this fortress of mine
setting my soul free

Allowing in that way
all the beauty inside to come to life
allowing the shadows to mutate
in a sizzling,bright,blinding light
capable by itself to obfuscate the sun

In that moment in time
my quest will be complete
my destiny fulfilled
my soul free at last
because i´ve found you.

Lost_soul

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anónimo disse...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!