segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2007

Today....




Today....

Today i don’t feel like writing
I have no idea to write about
No motive to do so
Today i simply don’t feel like doing anything,

But I now see
I have realized that despite
Not being motivated to write
Despite having no subject to write about
I just did

I wrote about my absence of motive
About my lack of inspiration
About my decision to do nothing

I’ve realized that even when I say no to something
I’ve said yes to a lot of other possibilities
I’ve realized that when I chose not going in that direction
I’ve said yes to all the others
I’ve realized that when I don’t feel like doing nothing
I’ve made a choice
I did something

Seems like we are unable to stop choosing
I just hope I’ve made the right choices….

Lost_soul

The photograph in this post is from Fernando Dinis
and is shown here with the author's consent.

Sem comentários: