terça-feira, 4 de setembro de 2007

Snake....

I´ve been given this Karma
For wich I try to find
An apparently impossible solution

A solution to the enigma that is
My own existence
My own solitude

In an active search my soul has been
Since I can remember

A search to find a reason for all
These contradictions, all this deceits
All this sweet lies

Still certain that the reason
I will find, I keep on searching
But the answer seems as elusive
As a snake I encounter moving
Trough the grass
A snake that has one of the most
beautyful eyes I have ever seen

Those eyes have made me stop
Those eyes have made me believe
That I had found the reason

But reality is sometimes cruel
And despite my best intentions
The snake is trapped in a quest
Of her own

She appears to be moving
But I don’t understand
If she is moving from or to
Something

Now I must understand not only
My existence, but also the quest
Of the snake because somehow
I feel in my heart that if I solve
The snakes puzzle I will find if
My search has finally ended or
If this is just another obstacle
In my difficult path

And if the snake is moving from
Something will she see me or just
Pass me by?

And if the snake is moving to
Something will I still have the
Strength the determination
To let her go and to continue
My search…
To keep moving forward?

At this moment in time
I don’t know the answer
I will wait a little longer
To try to understand

But if the snake disappears
In the grass, of one thing you
Can be certain, those eyes I
Will always remember
Not as a mistake but as a
Motivational force to
Remind me that the reason
Is out there, somewhere,

I just haven’t found it yet.

Lost_soul